Williamsburg Village Healthcare Campus has opportunities for (LVN) or (RN) in DeSoto, TX. We are offering competitive compensation, an attractive benefits package, company paid life insurance, holiday pay, paid time off, employee appreciation events and much more. A rewarding career is waiting for you at a great facility that specializes in long-term and rehabilitative care! If you are an experienced Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Registered Nurse (RN), we have the opportunity for you.
As a nurse atWilliamsburg Village Healthcare Campus *in DeSoto, TX, you will participate in and direct the delivery of patient care in accordance with facility clinical systems, regulatory requirements, and physician orders. You will be responsible for ensuring that the highest quality services are delivered in a customer-service-friendly environment. you are a key part of our clinical team and resident care. Our team focuses on our mission to provide superior clinical care, rehabilitation, wellness, and supportive services that meet the wants, needs, and expectations of our patients and residents.
At Williamsburg Village Healthcare Campus in DeSoto, TX, you will be a part of a well-respected facility that is making an impact on the lives of our residents, our team, and the community in which we serve. We look forward to you joining our team!
LVN and RN responsibilities:
- Maintains appropriate nursing service objectives, goals, and standards of nursing practices consistent with licensure requirements and the Nurse Practice Act.
- Evaluates staffing pattern needed to meet the needs of the residents in conjunction with the Director of Nursing.
- Administers medication/treatments as prescribed.
- Receive, transcribe, and implement physician’s orders.
- Implements and evaluates care plans.
- Identifies/secures equipment supplies
- Directs/oversees subordinates.
- Participates in duty assignments.
- Organizes/coordinates subordinates, job tasks, and time allotments.
- Oversees/monitors function and activities of subordinate staff.
- Evaluate staff performance and institutes appropriate action discipline/training.
- Monitor’s infection control compliance.
- Investigates/documents accidents/incidents.
- Other duties as assigned.
LVN and RN Requirements:
- Current, valid licensure as a LVN or RN required
- Experience in long-term healthcare preferred
- Management/Supervisory experience required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed
- Strong written and verbal skills required
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Every weekend
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply