Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
IT Support Analyst will provide excellent customer service through incoming phone calls to the Keefe Group Service Desk while assisting customers with routine incidents and routing tickets to appropriate teams.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Superior listening skills – Ability to listen carefully and understand a customer’s situation clearly in order to help them
- Strong customer service skills – Ability to properly handle customer requests, concerns, etc. in a patient, helpful and professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills – Ability to create positive interactions with customers and peers
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to adapt easily to a constant changing environment
- Understanding of basic computer/network concepts and experience in Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- High call volume experience
- Must qualify for, and maintain, correctional facility security clearance
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check, credit check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term and long term disability and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Click Here To Apply