Would do you like to work for a great organization with ample career opportunities? If you are serious about service and career growth apply today!
The Hyatt Place Austin Downtown is currently seeking dedicated, flexible and service orientated individuals to fill the following position:
GALLERY HOST/GUEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
The Gallery Host greets, assists and serves guests. In addition the GSR completes guest registration, room assignments and daily F&B tasks while providing excellent guest service.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times and anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Know and live the mission and the White Lodging/brand basics.
- Give a warm and sincere greeting. Check the guest in and out efficiently and in a friendly manner.
- Handle guest registration, room assignments and room blocking which includes accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Follow correct check-in/check-out procedures for all guests.
- Handle guest mail, messages and safe deposit boxes per SOP.
- Offer and properly handle requests
- Effectively operate the hotel computer system or property management system upon certification.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel staff, hotel services, hours of operation, room locations, room rates, amenities, hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants, and medical facilities).
- Regularly required to stand; sit; walk; reach; use hands to finger, handle or feel; talk and hear.
- Assist with Food and Beverage functions. This includes replenishing 24 hour coffee station and assist with Breakfast setup.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- White Lodging offers competitive benefits including medical, vision, dental insurance for Full Time associates.
Other benefits include Short term and long term disability. We also offer paid time off, vacation pay, 401K employer match. White Lodging is an equal opportunity employer.
You can also apply https://www.whitelodging.com/ or www.hyatt.com
Click Here To Apply