ACL Hearing and Balance is a professional hearing healthcare clinic. This is a full time frontdesk/office manager position. Candidate will make our prospective and current patients feel cared for both over the phone and in person. This position will also require bookkeeping and insurance billing skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Sales oriented
- Self motivated
- Excellent customer service skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position requires knowledge of Quickbooks software. Applicant will become familiar with Sycle scheduling software.
- Candidate is responsible for identifying prospective patients for hearing tests and hearing aids., and for recommending and scheduling appointments to resolve hearing issues. You’ll master our appointment setting system and consistently convert patient inquiries into appointments.
- Answering phones
- Cleaning/Troubleshooting hearing aids for walk ins
- Updating information necessary to stay compliant with insurance companies
- Checking insurance benefits for patients
- Creating invoices for patients
- Processing insurance claims
- Contacting insurance carriers
- Coordinating payments and entering patient information
- Administrative/Office experience 2-5 years
- Insurance billing preferred
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts reponsibilit for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; follows through on scheduled work times; Always punctual.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Pay range DOE
- Health stipend in lieu of health plan
- 10 paid holidays/year
- Paid vacation time
Send cover letter and resume to our fax at 225-927-7910
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Front Office: 2 years (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply