Transporting, time and temperature sensitive packages throughout the state of New Mexico.
Individual with strong customer service skills, ability to remain focused with minimal oversight, strong attention to detail, reliable, punctual, and able to work well under pressure.
Med-Trek is seeking drivers to join our team. We are a small locally owned business, providing medical delivery service for the stat of NM for over 14years. We take pride in serving our community. We value personal relationships with all our employees.
· Entry level and experienced candidates considered
· No previous professional driving experience or CDL required.
· Must be at least 22 years old.
· Full time and part time positions available
· We provide 24 hour, 7days a week service to our clients
· Hours worked varies based on number of deliveries
Excellent customer service
Able to lift 30lbs
Hold a valid drivers license and clean driving record
Pass a back ground check and drug screen
Offers are contingent on successful completion of background check to Med-Trek requirements, and pre-employment drug screen.
Med-Trek is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability, or other basis protected by law
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $12.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- are you available on Saturday and Sunday?
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply