Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At TKC Holdings, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
The Bi-Lingual Loss Prevention Analyst will serve as the primary contact for orders under review for possible fraudulent activity with Access Secure Deposits.
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm
Three Weekdays: 12:00pm – 9:00pm
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English (Speaking and Writing)
- Ability to meet availability requirements that includes, days, evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
- Ability to attend two-week training from 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday
- Knowledge of basic PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Prior risk and fraud investigations experience preferred
- Ability to make hard and challenging decisions to approve or deny customer transactions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional and upbeat telephone voice
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must live in the St. Louis metropolitan area
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) Company or Facility background check, credit check and drug screening
TKC Holdings, Inc. offers comprehensive benefits to all regular-full time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with:
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you
TKC also understands the importance of work life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Click Here To Apply