Senior Director, Strategic Partner Management
Overview of Position
The Senior Director of Strategic Partner Management is responsible for overseeing partnerships between the Physician Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Services business unit within Change Healthcare and suppliers of services including, but not limited to, global business process outsourcing (BPO), domestic contract labor and third-party technology services and applications. The Senior Director is responsible for developing a strategy for the use of and integration of outsourced services and technology into the Physician RCM Services operating model, with the support of key stakeholders including Core Operations, Operations Transformation, Finance and People and Talent.
This is a remote/telecommuter position.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- The Senior Director, with the support of a small, dedicated team of program managers and analysts, will identify third-party services and technology suppliers based on operational needs and requirements, negotiate performance-based contracts, oversee the integration and deployment of third-party supplier services and/or technology and performance manage all partner organizations to defined financial, operational and customer outcomes.
- Initially, the primary focus for the Senior Director will be overall management of the portfolio of global BPO services providers, including structuring and negotiating performance-based contracts, building standardized, scalable business processes across Core Operations and all global partners, aggregating data and feedback from Core Operations related to partner-driven performance issues, escalating these issues to global partner senior leadership teams and developing and implementing corrective action plans.
- The Senior Director is directly responsible for certain financial and operational targets for the major third-party supplier contracts and is responsible for communicating performance against these targets during the Monthly Operating Review (MOR) with Physician RCM Service leadership. The Senior Director reports directly to the Vice President of Operational Excellence.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Experience managing vendors/suppliers in a high performing technology and/or services business
- Experience defining a Business Strategy & Process Design around utilizing 3rd party vendors/suppliers
- Experience managing & building high performing teams
- Experience managing the vendors/suppliers to performance metrics, client outcomes & operational outcomes
- Strong negotiating skills to include experience developing: Contract Terms, Business Cases, and doing Financial Modeling
- Management consulting experience
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Healthcare experience would be helpful but not required
- Business and financial acumen; ability to develop and articulate high-level business strategy to diverse audience of stakeholders and implement execution plan to realize financial and operational objectives
- Data-driven; ability to use financial and operational data to prioritize, accelerate and improve decision-making
- Structured problem solving approach; usage of project plans, standardized processes, etc. to clarify accountability and deliver target outcomes on schedule
- Influence and negotiation; ability to gain consensus around an idea or course of action and anticipate the response or reaction of other multiple steps into the future
- Self-awareness; strong understanding of personal strengths and opportunity areas and recognition of others’ perceptions of actions and behaviors
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
General office demands
How much should I expect to travel?
Post COVID, this position may require up to 20% overnight travel. Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site’s health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Click Here To Apply