RN INCREASED WAGES – Starting $30.90-$37.68 per Hour and offering $3,000 Sign on Bonus for Full-Time!
Ripley Healthcare and Rehabilitation is looking for a compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) such as you, to join our team.
We are nestled in a beautiful park-like setting for residents and staff to enjoy. Our tenured leadership team is approachable, knowledgeable and supportive of our teams’ success and career progression.
What Benefits Do We Offer You?
- A Generous Sign-on Bonus for Full-time (limited time availability)
- Competitive Wages That Increase for Years Licensed as Your Experience Counts With Us
- Starting Wage of $30.90-$37.68 per Hour is Based on Experience and Shift
- Excellent Career Advancement Opportunities That Meet Your Goals
- Daily Pay, Weekly Pay, Bi-Weekly Pay Options Through On-Shift Wallet (stat pay)
- Affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits for You Your Family
- Employee Benefits Concierge – to Guide You in Maximizing Your Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Days with Rollover Option and Sick Time
- 401k Retirement with Company Match
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Mobile Phone Discount Program
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses and more!
TEXT: RN RPY to (833) 383-6754
Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can’t wait to meet you!:
Plans, coordinates and provides total nursing care for our skilled nursing facility residents and provides supervision and guidance to clinical staff members. Scope of work may be modified by state specific rules under the Nurse Practice Act.
Graduate of accredited Registered Nurse (RN) School of Nursing.
Licenses/Certification- Valid Registered Nurse (RN) License in the state employed. CPR certification required.
One year of nursing experience preferred.:
Click Here To Apply