COME JOIN OUR AWESOME TEAM!!
Come see what our flavor is all about!!!
Working at QDOBA is about more than just amazing food. At QDOBA, we take pride in serving our community based on a winning recipe of Hospitality, Positivity, and Performance. As a team, we create experiences by bringing a contagious energy level and enthusiasm for preparing delicious food. We count on our restaurant leaders to model the QDOBA Recipe of Hospitality, Positivity, and Performance.
As a Team Lead, you would be responsible for managing restaurant operations in partnership with or in the absence of the Restaurant Manager. Team leads help maintain an excellent working environment through leadership, direction, training, and development. The focus is always on developing people and maintaining a guest-centric culture that consistently delivers excellent guest service and food quality while ensuring compliance with policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements:
Job Functions include:
· Fostering a positive restaurant culture by having fun and maintaining a positive attitude
· Training, developing, and coaching team members; ensuring systems for training employees are
· fully implemented and followed
· Identifying and developing internal candidates for Team Leader positions
· Treating guests and employees with respect and dignity
· Complying with all state and federal labor laws and regulations
· Managing daily activities to achieve excellence in restaurant operational performance
· Holding restaurant team accountable for consistently delivering excellent guest service and food
· quality in adherence to brand systems, procedures, and food safety requirements to provide a
· consistently positive guest experience
· Reviewing practices as needed to continuously improve the guest experience
· Interacting with guests and the community; responding to guest questions, concerns and
· complaints in a timely and professional manner to ensure positive resolution and guest recovery
· Maintaining brand image by ensuring restaurant cleanliness, maintenance, and excellent service
· Partnering with the restaurant manager in using management information tools to analyze
· restaurant operational and financial performance
· Identifying trends and suggesting action plans for improvement
· Monitoring costs and adherence to budget and restaurant goals
· Acts as an Ambassador of QDOBA
What can QDOBA Offer You?
QDOBA is pleased to offer you the opportunity to select benefits that fit your lifestyle and support you in adopting and maintaining a healthy life.
· Excellent Training, Coaching, and Mentorship
· PTO – Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
· Free Uniforms
· Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
· 401K Plan with Company Match
· Health Savings Account
· Wellness Program
· Employee Assistance Program
At Qdoba, we bring flavor to peoples’ lives. This means we highly value the diversity and flavor our employees bring to the table.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: QDOBA will make reasonable accommodations to allow a qualified individual with a disability to enjoy equal employment opportunities and to perform the essential functions of the job.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Click Here To Apply