TrustPoint provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our RN team members. Current benefits include:
- Competitive Pay and above market weekend and night differentials
- Flexible Scheduling and rotating weekend shift
- A culture of patient and staff safety
- Multiple specialties: Physical Rehab, Behavioral Health, Geriatrics, and Adolescents
Responsible for providing personal care services to person(s) receiving care at the facility under the direction of the Director of Nursing.
Our Mission is to improve the quality of life of our patients and their family members.
TrustPoint is a state of the art hospital offering two specialty service lines; Acute Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services and Behavioral Health Services for Adult and Seniors.
At TrustPoint Rehabilitation Hospital, our aim is simple: to help people recovering from illness or injury attain the highest possible quality of life. Our goal is to help you meet and exceed your recovery goals while providing a shorter length of stay than skilled nursing facilities.
Behavioral Health at TrustPoint Hospital, we believe each patient is unique. That’s why we focus on treating the whole person not just the illness. Offering acute inpatient behavioral health services for adults and seniors. ClearPath also offers intensive outpatient behavioral health services for adults.
- Assist medical staff in the treatment of patients
- Monitor systems per medical staff directions
- Communicate patient needs and updates to medical personnel
- Conduct diagnostic tests on patients
- Maintain complete and detailed patient records
- Previous experience in patient care or other related fields
- Familiarity with medical equipment and technology
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well in teams
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Click Here To Apply