SSA Group at Pearl Harbor Ticketing is looking for a talented Operations Manager to join our team!
SSA: Built by family for families, SSA activates the moments between the experiences.
Are YOU the perfect addition to our team? We are looking for the following traits:
Leadership / General Skills
- Goal-oriented and flexible to meet the needs of the operation.
- Demonstrates desire to help the team succeed.
- Driven by cultural attractions and the environment they support.
- Leads team through active coaching and upholding standard of service as necessary to success of the operation. Comfortable with managing an employee life-cyle, from hire to retire.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to articulate to our client, General Manager and HQ personnel.
- Proven leadership skills with an understanding of the importance of team building/development, while fostering partnerships.
- Demonstrates financial management, merchandising, analytical, planning and leadership skills.
- Computer knowledge and skill level for basic office functions.
- Exceptional problem solving/decision making skills combined with the ability to be organized.
- Individual that is driven by operations and merchandising, that will bring a unique eye and experience to our retail shop(s) and cart(s) locations.
- Individual who brings excitement and opportunity to engage with the team and guests.
- Knowledge of food safety standards, quality and presentation.
- ServSafe or Food Handling Certification a plus.
Full job description available upon request.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary based on range in consideration of relevant job experience and certification/education; if position is physically in Colorado salary range will be posted above following EPFEW Act
Vacation or TAFW (time away from work) Plan we want our team to take time as they need, so dont accrue hours but rather give you freedom to schedule within scope of the business and your needs
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance; employee premiums applicable
Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability, employer sponsored; scaled-salary pay following submission and approval of leave
Birthing Parent Plan covers up to (6-8) weeks fully paid leave, based on birthing event
(4) Week fully paid Parental leave following birth, adoption or foster event, can be coupled with Birthing Parent Plan to extend above timeline
401k program, eligible for enrollment after (1) year of employment during January or June open enrollment periods, company is not matching at this time
$75 monthly cell phone stipend
How to Apply:
Complete online application with information requested directly through this link; Resume is required, Cover Letter not required but encouraged; should you wish to submit your application directly through email, you may reach out to [email protected] with the subject line: Application for Position.
SSA Group, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity through our commitment to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Who are we? SSA is built by family, for families.
Much has changed since Kevin McNicholas founded this company in 1971, but even as our business grew, evolved and shifted into new markets, who we are has always stayed the same: We are a family business built on personal relationships, always taking the long view in our approach to business. Because were a family business, we think generationally in how we operate, always considering the long-term legacy and mission of our partners. In fact, facing behemoth, impersonal competitors on all fronts, SSA is uniquely positioned as a large company with a small company feel that can offer more of a personal relationship. Built by family, for families, we still are 100% independent. Our clients love that they have a direct line to Sean or Eric or Shannon, and that a handshake still means something to us. This personal feeling of family permeates our entire team and can even be felt on the front line, where our SSA team actually becomes a part of the institutions family, too. From one generation to the next, SSA will always be there for our partners and our people.
SSA operates with Five Pillars in mind: People, Culture, Growth, Operational Excellence, and Social Responsibility.
All California Residents: By clicking the “APPLY NOW” button and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the SSA Group California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Candidate and Employee Privacy Notice (“Notice”). The English Notice is linked here, and the Spanish Notice is linked here.
San Francisco Residents: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Please see the “Fair Chance Ordinance – Know Your Rights” document linked here for more information. By clicking the “APPLY NOW” button and submitting your job application, you agree you have reviewed the “Fair Chance Ordinance – Know Your Rights” document.
Brand: SSA Group, LLC
Address: 11 Arizona Memorial Drive Honolulu, HI – 96818
Property Description: 081 PHT
Property Number: 081 PHT
Click Here To Apply