Whether you are involved in the design and development of manufacturing processes for products or supporting maintenance and reliability, engineering is vital to making sure customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. Working with our innovative engineering team, you’ll help bring medicines to the world even faster by imagining what’s possible and taking action.
T he Maintenance Mechanic 3 will provide maintenance support to production suites and support areas at the Andover site . Individual will operate and perform daily checks on direct Maintenance equipment and assist other groups with repairs in compliance with company and departmental SOPs. Individual will work in a fast-paced, safety-oriented team environment and will perform tasks that are routine in nature with minimal supervision. The Individual will maintain records to comply with Good Manufacturing Practice requirements to include detailed documentation of work performed in both electronic and written form.
Utilizes CMMS to manage the completion of all preventative maintenance assignments.
- Ensures that all maintenance activity is completed within designated timeframe filing proper documentation per SOP, identifies work order updates and LOTO updates, as necessary.
- Reports any maintenance failure or issues immediately to management.
- Evaluates equipment performance and makes recommendations to maintenance performance or system design.
- Seeks to continuously improve maintenance practices.
- Troubleshoots systems or equipment and makes repairs to minimize downtime.
- Tracks repair history of process support systems and equipment.
- Provides needed support for the diagnostics of all equipment to ensure continuous operations.
- Provides support during annual shutdowns.
- Develops a list of required spare parts for equipment while performing work.
- Provides maintenance and repair support to Andover site.
• Routine performance of preventative maintenance on process support systems and equipment including but not limited to:Pumps, Valves, Autoclaves, Centrifuges, Reactors, Tanks, HPLC Columns, Ultrafiltration skids, Microfiltration skids, and CIP Systems
- Conducts rounds in GMP and non-GMP buildings.
• The continuous improvement and development of maintenance practices and procedures.
• Escorting contractors and vendors for the performance of preventative maintenance and repairs on process support systems.• Maintains all spaces clean and orderly.
- Supports quality systems.
- Works’ cross-functionally with other groups to accomplish tasks or projects.
- High school diploma
- 7 + years of industry experience, GMP preferred, not required. Basic mechanical knowledge. Can utilize hand tools.
- Commitment to perform all work in a safe manner.
- The ability and desire to excel in a fast paced, inclusive team environment which prides itself on providing the highest level of service to our internal customers.
- Desire to interact in a professional, helpful manner with staff at all levels within the organization on a regular basis.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with a variety of professional and trades personnel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational planning and time management skills
- Technical understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) to be able to review and maintain facility related GMP documentation. Can read complex mechanical, piping and equipment drawings.
Should be able to climb a ladder, reach, bend, and lift loads up to 40lbs.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Incumbent will be required to carry a phone device, laptop computer and be on call as required to support operations and participate in off-hour emergency coverage as needed. 1st shift (6am-4:30pm Wednesday-Saturday), 1st shift (7am-3:30pm Monday-Friday).
Other Job Details
- Last Date to Apply for Job: October 23, 2021
- Eligible for Relocation Package: NO
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Click Here To Apply