Our Nursing team member’s primary goal is to provide the most remarkable patient experience while providing professional nursing services and patient care in a variety of inpatient and outpatient settings. The Registered Nurse follows the nursing process, including patient assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention and evaluation of care given. The RN collaborates with physicians and multidisciplinary team to provide physical and psychological support to patients and families while adhering to hospital and departmental polices and nursing standards and practice.
Must be willing to receive all required vaccinations i.e. flu shot, etc.
- RN License in North Carolina
- Current CPR Certification
- ACLS certification obtained within 6 months of hire
- NRP certification obtained within 6 months of hire
- 1 year preferred
- Night’s: 7 pm – 7 am
Average Weekly Hours:
- Up to 29 hrs/week
- Ability to lift a minimum of forty (40) pounds, greater than 40 pounds requires assistance
- Visual and hearing ability for patient care activities
- General indoor conditions, exposure to below 72 degree temperatures
- Repetitive motion: typing and adding
- Sitting for long periods, up to 8 hours
- Noise: light noise to moderate noise
- Fine motor skills
- Visual acuity
- Must be able to respond to the facility within 30 minutes for call purposes
- Because patients need round-the-clock care, working hours include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Nurses spend considerable time walking, bending, stretching and standing;
- Assist in patient transfers, so they must follow proper body mechanics to guard against injury.
- Good verbal and written communication skills necessary for job requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply