Information Security Manager
Power is looking for an Information Security Manager to join our team at our headquarters, just outside of Philadelphia, PA. We are reinventing the home remodeling industry using technology as a bedrock to fuel the business and to accomplish that, we need to strengthen our existing Security program.
As the Information Security Manager at Power, you will play a critical role in the development and delivery of IT security standards, best practices, architecture and systems to ensure information system security governance is maintained across the business. As such, you will be entrusted to continually evaluate and recommend security applications, systems, and security-related standard operating procedures as our business technology environment evolves.
You will have the opportunity to help protect our business technology and make a lasting, sustainable and positive impact. You will get to work alongside other top talent, including our growing team of talented application architects, UX designers, mobile & web developers, and site reliability engineers. You will implement a cybersecurity training & awareness program that will have large impacts across the business. You will be expected to bring your knowledge and experience to help us secure our entire business technology platform, thereby also protecting the data of our employees and customers alike.
Come be part of an amazing team and see what it’s like to brag about where you work.
What we do here
At Power, our technology team builds a custom suite of products that run our entire business. We create and deploy complete solutions for marketing, sales, operations, finance and more. We even have a custom communications platform that connects everyone in the company. We use cutting edge technologies like augmented reality, computer vision, machine learning, speech recognition and processing, geospatial data and a variety of mobile platforms.
We enjoy all the benefits of a startup to move fast, ship rapidly and iterate quickly, but within an established organization that is well-funded and profitable. We get to dip our toes in many different, fascinating areas and solve unique, challenging problems that could on their own be standalone apps or companies. We’re a tech powerhouse hidden inside a remodeling company.
We value diversity of all types at Power and our team is made up of a kind, thoughtful group of people with a wide range of backgrounds. We actively try to find people with different perspectives and experiences to the ones we already have. We train existing Power employees to become our own entry level web developers.
Power has been awarded Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, Fortune Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials, one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and Philadelphia Magazine Coolest Companies.
- IT work experience with exposure to application development, systems analysis, systems infrastructure, and business planning.
- Hands-on, practical Information Security experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; enjoys documenting standards, editing technical instructions, building educational security lessons for employees aimed at vulnerability mitigation and awareness
- Solid communication, collaboration and mentoring skills to work with a range of colleagues
- Strong interest in continued personal and professional development, inclusive of learning new methods, standards, trends, and security industry norms
- Experience incorporating vulnerability & risk management, and penetration testing
- Background enhancing passphrase upgrades and policies
- Developing incident response policies and plans including communication processes
- Demonstrated ability to map a cybersecurity program’s development to business needs, values, and plans to gain stakeholder buy-in.
- Experience managing IAM governance structure based on access roles
- Proven ability to work with upper management with implementing cybersecurity frameworks (NIST preferred) aid in cybersecurity program development and assessment.
- Experience with NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Experience with collaborating with upper management and executives in the management of cybersecurity governance and policy.
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program matched by Power
- Competitive salary
- All the tech you need – We’ll pay for whatever hardware and software you need to work and make sure you’re regularly upgraded to the latest versions
- Personal development – Personal development books, courses and conferences
- Paid parental leave – When the time comes to welcome a new member of the family, we offer paid parental leave
Location: Corporate Headquarters, outside of Philadelphia, PA.
Click Here To Apply