Field Services Rep – Real Estate Measuring and signage
Do you prefer to work independently, enjoy variety and being out and about? Are you reliable and able to meet deadlines? Kris Lindahl Real Estate needs a go-getter to measure the interior of new listings and install and remove our open house Real Estate signs in homes around the 7 country Metro area with focus on the Northern half of the metro.
Why work here?
Kris Lindahl Real Estate is one of the fastest-growing independent real estate brokerages in the country. Low interest rates for home loans have cranked up the Kris Lindahl Real Estate volume even higher. Our forward-thinking culture offers the ideal environment for people who thrive when they are busy. If you’re excited by busy schedules, then we’re a perfect fit. In addition, our “Be Generous” mantra means we’re passionate about giving our time, talents and treasures back to the community. We attract people with big hearts as well as big ambitions.
What will you be doing?
· Supporting Kris Lindahl Realty Agents by measuring interior of our client’s property, accurately entering the information into an iPad.
· You will be given a daily route and travel to multiple locations throughout the 7-county metro area using our own vehicle. You will be reimbursed for mileage monthly.
· You will help us prepare for open houses by installing small signage. After the home sales are completed, you will remove signage.
Qualifications and Requirements
· Previous route and driving experience desired with a reliable vehicle equipped to hold signage.
· Highly desired skill set – reliability, pride in doing a good job, knowledge of measuring
· High reliability and time management to keep up with the demand for signage
· Organized and quality minded to ensure great placement of signage
· Ability to work independently and complete work in a timely manner
· Be respectful of our customer’s property
· Maintain a neat appearance and wear Kris Lindahl gear
· Ability to lift up to 10 lbs, bend, push/pull and reach repetitively
· Grip strength in both hands to assemble and tighten bolts
· Clean driving record and ability to drive for up to 8-hours per day
· Abel to pass a background search
What’s in it for you?
Generous hourly wage, opportunity to be moving and active, day shift, mostly Monday-Friday, some weekends.
The chance to play a pivotal role in helping a company grow without being in an office setting
An environment where people truly appreciate what you bring to the table
A purpose-based environment whose larger mission is to help others
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Are you able to use a tape measure, do basic math and draw a floor plan?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- On the road
Work Location: On the road
Click Here To Apply