PRMCE is proud to offer experienced CNA caregivers an incentive for joining our team.
This position offers up to a $2,500 bonus paid to newly hired (not working for Providence or one of our affiliates) CNAs with at least one year of experience.
$1,250 will paid upon hire, and the balance after 12 months of continuous employment.
Providence is calling a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (0.9 FTE, Night Shift) to work in Nursing Float Personnel at Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
We are seeking a compassionate and caring individual to support nursing personnel in providing nursing care to patients and assist with providing a safe, quiet, clean, organized environment for nursing care delivery. The CNA will provide personal care for patients and is responsible for allied tasks and assisting team members.
In this position you will:
- Demonstrates age specific patient care considerations for the population served: • Demonstrates application of knowledge, skills, and behaviors in the physical, motor/sensory, cognitive, psychosocial, patient and family education areas based on PEMC age specific care competency assessment tool.
- Provides effective patient care: • Takes and records vital signs, height, weight, food and fluid intake and output. • Recognizes and reports abnormal signs and symptoms, maintains a safe environment for patients.
- Provides personal care to assigned patients: • Bathes, dresses and feed patients; respond to call lights. • Assists with communication and reports patients’ concerns. • Orients patients to rooms, unit routines and any equipment necessary for care (call lights, plexipulses, etc).
- Completes assigned unit tasks and responds to unit patient needs: • Unit and regulatory task sheets routinely complete. • Respond to all patient call lights when available. • Assist co-workers on the unit and participate as an active member of the patient care team. • Record and report information and concerns to appropriate staff.
- Accepts responsibility for job expectation changes, unit information and competencies: • Maintains and improve competencies, education, training, attending staff meetings, seminars, in-services to ensure the development and implementation and understanding of departmental policies, procedures and performance improvement processes. • Successfully complete annual skills fair requirements.
- Follows hospital guidelines for safety: • Utilizing safety and lifting equipment to prevent work related injuries.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Sufficient education to read & understand instructions.
- Valid Washington State Certification as a Nursing Assistant (without restrictions).
- AHA approved BLS required within first 2 weeks of employment.
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state’s most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of Epic EMR will significantly enhance our patient’s experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence is a comprehensive not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services continuing a more than 100-year tradition of serving the poor and vulnerable. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Certified Nursing Assistant
Req ID: 318432
Click Here To Apply