Do you want to work at one of Richmond’s top workplaces? Do you enjoy helping people and want to make a difference in their lives? Consider becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Cedarfield! As a CNA in one of our Households you will not only assist the residents in meeting their daily needs but become an integral part of their lives. Working with your dedicated household team, you’ll provide encouragement and assistance designed to motivate the residents to be as independent as possible.
- Assists residents in your household with their activities of daily living (ADLs), including grooming, hygiene, dining, mobility, etc
- Be an integral part of the residents care planning process
- Recognizes changing needs and conditions of the residents and reports them to the household leadership
- Assists residents with the dining experience
- Ensures the household, and resident apartments, are clean and safe
- Encourages residents to be an active part of the household by participating in spiritual, social, physical, cognitive, and emotional programming
- Take part in the resident-centered initiatives and culture change philosophy within the household.
- Graduate of an approved Certified Nursing Assistant program
- Certified as a Certified Nursing Assistant in Virginia; maintains license in active status
- CPR,First Aid, AED certificate preferred
- Medical insurance is available for team members regularly scheduled to work 36 hour per week
- Dental, Life, Long & Short-Term Disability Insurance is available for team members regularly scheduled to work at least 20 hours per week
- Paid Annual Leave
- Retirement Benefits available for team members regularly scheduled to work at least 20 hours per week
Click Here To Apply