To help ensure your safety and provide you with peace of mind, we require that all of our employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu.
Life is Unpredictable, But Your Paycheck & Safety Don’t Have to Be.
Belmont Village Senior Living offers dependable work schedules and instant access to your wages before payday, helping you be better prepared for life’s unexpected costs. To help ensure your safety and provide peace of mind, we require that all of our employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu. In addition to providing a safe work environment, we will give you the PPE and training you need to remain safe long after your shift has ended.
WE VALUE YOU!
- Instant access to wages when you need them
- Earn bonuses & prizes based on attendance & performance
- Tuition reimbursement offered for LVN or LPN programs
- Build lasting relationships with residents and work with teams who appreciate your caregiving experience
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- As a Caregiver in assisted living and memory care, you’ll provide exceptional ADL care assistance to a group of residents including bathing, dressing, toileting and hygiene assistance.
- Encouraging socialization and participation in community activities and outings.
- Working in a fast paced, team oriented environment
WHAT ARE THE QUALIFICATIONS?
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and the flu
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Compassion, patience, and excellent communication skills
- Experience caring for people with dementia / Alzheimer’s Disease / memory impairment
WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, PTO, 401(k) savings with employer match, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, LVN tuition reimbursement and all employees have access to BV Cares – our direct support program for employees suffering from severe and unexpected hardships.
Click Here To Apply