AVX is a leader in the global passive electronic component and interconnect products industry at the forefront of technology, design, manufacturing and supply. AVX enjoys significant competitive advantages, including the benefit of global manufacturing and distribution provided by 22 manufacturing facilities in 11 countries.
Career Opportunity Now Available for:
- JOB TITLE HERE
Utilize CAD tools to create tooling files, fabrication drawings and assembly drawings based on
customer drawings and internal data supplied by Engineering. Benefits including medical,
dental and vision after 60 days.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create tooling drawings based on customer provided data files, modifying to incorporate compensation, tone, and layers based on design rules and engineering inputs.
- Provide checks for tooling drawings before orders are placed.
- Initiate purchase requisitions for tooling, transfer data to tooling vendors, following up on order status and maintaining tooling (re)order spreadsheet.
- Provide drawing conversion for non-standard drawing formats.
- Create check plots and send to customers for approval.
- Create Fabrication and Laser drawings.
- Provide data files / programs for Laser Machining and Lithography processes
- Produce electronic files and hard-copy folders of work instruction packets.
- Develop resistor calculations based on sheet resistance and resistor size.
- Associate degree in a technical field, preferably with a background in CAD.
- Electronics or mechanical aptitude.
- Minimum of three (3) years drafting experience. Experience in drafting must be related to mechanical or electronics design.
- Minimum of 1,000 hours experience with CAD operation, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 CFR 120.15 is required.
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
AVX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply