At Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company, we develop, manufacture, and market a portfolio of leading aesthetics brands and products. Our aesthetics portfolio includes facial injectables, body contouring, plastics, skin care, and more. Our goal is to consistently provide our customers with innovation, education, exceptional service, and a commitment to excellence, all with a personal touch. For more information, visit www.AllerganAesthetics.com.
Envision working with energetic colleagues and inspirational leaders. Now, place yourself in that mix; leading discussions, asking the right questions and driving results.
Associate Account Manager, Plastics & Regenerative Medicine
WHAT YOUR NEW MANAGER WANTS YOU TO KNOW:
We are looking for someone who lives to help others and takes pride in being a trusted expert that builds strong relationships with sales and customers. The Associate Sales Operations Advisor is passionate about sales enablement and thrives in a fast past environment where quick decisions and deep product and system knowledge is the key to success. If you crave a fast passed environment that requires quick thinking and problem solving, we want to hear from you.
YOU ARE more than just a title, YOU ARE…
- A Relationship Builder– You enjoy building strong relationships with customers and the sales field. You ensure timely and successful delivery of services according to customer needs and department goals.
- A Proactive Thinker – You see the greater opportunity in every challenge you face, and you can anticipate unspoken needs.
- You are the Subject Matter Expert – You love knowing all the details of every program, process, and tool to come up with effective solutions quickly to assist sales and customers.
Serve as the 1st line of defense for the PRM sales team, fielding their phone and email inquiries within SLAs to address the following:
- General rep inquires – document support, pricing, resources, advise on best practices
- Be an advisor on basic product knowledge (portfolio, labeling, competitors, applications)
- Own the relationship between sales and all internal departments to coordinate activities (compliance, marketing, AR)
- Having a working knowledge of our Allergan loyalty programs (APP, START, Rising Star etc.)
- Investigate rep / territory alignment issues
- Process evaluation, exchanges, bulk buys, personal inventory, and advanced order requests
- Process debits / credits and PO updates and retro credits
- Process transfers / restocks of MSL inventory
- Advise on return policies and exceptions
- Tracking follow up, order status and provide return labels
- Perform product searches to source inventory in the field for emergent case needs
- Research serial #s to verify sales history and point of origin
- Handle credit card transfers
- At least three (1-2) years’ experience in a client-facing role with a similar function (account management, customer success, business development).
- Successful experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, CRM/ERP systems, and end to end Customer Operations Process.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university preferred or a combination of education and relevant experience.
- Fluent in English
Significant Work Activities
Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day)
Job Level Code
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Click Here To Apply