**A $400 NEW HIRE BONUS IS OFFERED FOR THIS POSITION!**
**Part-Time Morning/Afternoon/Evenings shifts available M-F, MWF, or TTHSat**
Autism Behavior Services, Inc. (ABSI) is dedicated to helping children on the Autism Spectrum and their families. ABSI seeks to hire highly educated staff and offers a wide range of growth opportunities. We provide a variety of services to support individuals with disabilities to address life’s challenges and achieve personal goals.
Autism Behavior Services, Inc. provides evidence-based, state-of-the-art behavioral, treatment and consultation services. ABSI provides education, outreach, and support so that individuals living with autism can live, learn, work and play in today’s society. We utilize applied behavior analysis (ABA) to teach individuals on the Autism Spectrum.
Staff receives a live, paid training, a competitive wage, flexible schedules, and weekend hours.
To learn more about Autism Behavior Services, Inc. (ABSI), visit our website at www.autismbehaviorservices.com
The position of behavior staff will be to take part in working with and teaching children with disabilities as part of a team. The individuals who are chosen to work as a behavior intervention staff will be trained by ABSI’s Behavior consultants and Behavior Specialists. All employees will be trained in the basics of Applied Behavior Analysis, specifically a teaching technique called Discrete Trial Training and Natural Environment Training. The training will also include information on how to implement other teaching methodologies that have proven to be helpful with children with autism, in addition to your role and responsibilities, and professionalism. The behavior intervention staff will specifically conduct structured teaching in the family’s home and/or school environment. They are to implement changes made to the child’s home program/school programs and ensure that they are taking daily data on each program/goal taught. Timeliness is crucial; as is overall professionalism. The objective of the behavior staff is to foster the child’s independence across settings and promote success.
1. High School Diploma Required
2. Valid Drivers’ license and car insurance (driving is required)
3. Must be computer literate, dependable, organized, very detail-oriented, and have flexible availability
4. Drive a minimum of 30-45 miles from your location
5. Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing with all levels of staff, the general public and the people we support
6. Ability to work in the home, school and clinical settings
7. Ability to walk, stand, stoop and push a wheelchair and be out in a variety of weather
8. Ability to lift 50 pounds repetitively
9. Must have good leadership skills
10. Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education, or related field experience a plus!
We train and certify ALL team members to become an Applied Behavior Analysis Technician (ABAT), or Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Professional Development Opportunities to become a Qualified Autism Services Practitioner and Supervisor (QASP and QASP-S), Case Manager, Behavior Specialist, Board Certified Behavior Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA), Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Clinical Director, and more!
You may be a great fit if you have experience in any of these areas:
After-School Counselor, Autism, Babysitting, Behavior Analyst, Behavioral and Social Sciences, Behavioral Health, Behavioral Health Technician, Behavior Specialist, Camp Counselor, Caregiver, Child Development, Childcare, Children, Coach, Developmental Condition, Developmental Disabilities, Direct Support Professionals, Education, Healthcare, Hospice care, Intervention, Kids, Mental Health Specialist, Medical student, Modification, Paraprofessional, Preschool Teacher, Psychology, Respite Care, Social Learning, Social Services, Social Skills, Social Work, Sociology, Special Education Teacher, Teacher Assistant, Teacher’s aide, Therapy, Tutor, Working with Children, Youth Program Coordinator
If you have educational background in any of the following fields, we encourage you to apply:
Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior Science, Child Development, Counseling, Early Childhood Education, Education, Human Development, Liberal Studies, Psychology, Psychiatry, Speech and Hearing Services, Social Work, Rehabilitation, or related field.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $22.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- If offered employment, will you be able to commit to at least 12 months of employment with ABSI? (Answer Required to be considered for employment)
- ABSI client must stick to specific schedules for success. Are you available MWF, TTHSat, or M-F?
- OSHA and state regulations require businesses to implement vaccination compliance. Please indicate with a YES in the text field to affirm your understanding of OSHA and state vaccination requirements to legally work.
- Please outline your availability Monday through Saturday that you can commit to for 12 consecutive months. Example: Mon: 8am – any Tues: 12pm – any Wed: Not available, etc. (Answer required to be considered for employment)
- Can you make a commitment to the availability you provided for at least 12 consecutive months? (Yes or No)
- Do you have availability 3pm-7pm MWF or TTHSat, or M-F? (Yes or No)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply