Truck Technician / Mechanic – All Levels 2nd Shift
Johnson Truck Center
$20 – $40 Per Hour
Whether you are looking to start your career as entry / apprentice Heavy Truck Technician or are an experienced highly qualified technician, we have a position for you! Being part of the Indel Power Group represents being a distributor/dealer for major brands such as Freightliner, Western Star, Isuzu, Autocar, Crane Carrier, Detroit Diesel, Allison Transmission, Cummins, Caterpillar, MTU, and Volvo Penta to name a few. Joining our Service team will provide you with a rewarding work environment, excellent pay and benefits, and an opportunity for advancement.
About Indel Power Group
Indel Power Group, LLC is a holding company for Johnson & Towers, Western Branch Diesel, Johnson Truck Center, Dovell & Williams, Diesel, Diesel Outboard Solutions, and Curtis Power Solutions.
Indel Power Group companies operate out of 20 locations throughout New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Ohio, and Kentucky. These locations supply sales, service, and parts to the on-highway, power generation, oil/gas, construction & industrial, mining & quarry, and marine markets. The company’s 550 team members include over 220 highly trained service technicians.
Reasons to consider us:
- Strong and competitive compensation package! Work as part of a team in an expanding and growing environment.
- Excellent benefits – Multiple medical options to choose from with great coverage, dental, short and long-term disability, optional insurances, 401k with match, PTO and holiday pay.
- Rewarding Environment – Working effectively with the team provides an opportunity to provide a great result to our important customers who need their vehicles repaired quickly and correctly. You will always be busy and will benefit financially from a job well done.
- Training – We will provide you with a training path including both on the job training and certified instructor led training to continue to grow your knowledge and capabilities.
- Company growth and advancement – The organization is part of the Indel Power Group, LLC family of companies including 5 brands encompassing 8 states and 21 locations. There’s plenty of room for advancement and relocation!
- Long established, family-owned business – provides for plenty of security and opportunity for a satisfying career.
Your key responsibilities:
- Perform skilled tasks in the diagnosis of malfunctions, repairs, preventive maintenance, adjustments, and overhauls.
- Use OEM software, tools, and technologies to maintain, diagnose, and complete repairs to promptly address and resolve customer vehicle or equipment concerns.
- Maintains work area in a safe, orderly, and clean manner.
- Maintain open communication with our service management team regarding job/repair status updates and changes.
- Safely operate all types of pleasure and commercial vehicles/equipment.
Indel Power Group offers:
Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short-term/long-term disability and employee life insurance
- 401k, with matching
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive wage, DOE
Indel Power Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Automotive, Diesel, Diesel Repair, Diesel Tech, Diesel Mechanic, Gas Mechanic, Mechanic, Hydraulics Auto Repair, Industrial, Maintenance, Truck Repair, Trailer Repair, Equipment Installer, Electronic Diagnostic, Car Carrier Repair, Mechanical Repair, Installer, Truck Equipment, Auto Mechanic, ASE Certified, ASE, Automotive, Repair, Light And Heavy Duty Trucks, Truck Mechanic Service Technician, Heavy Truck & Equipment Technician, Heavy Truck Mechanic, Equipment Mechanic, Shop Mechanic, Truck Mechanic, Fleet Mechanic, Fleet Technician, Trailer Mechanic, Universal Technical Institute, UTI, Wyotech, Lincoln College of Technology, Lincoln Tech, Detroit Diesel, Cummins, Eaton, Meritor, Mack, International, Peterbilt, Kenworth, Volvo, Freightliner, Hino, Isuzu
Click Here To Apply