Currently seeking a Per Diem Speech Language Pathologist for Senior Living Facility in Redwood City, CA!
HealthPRO-Heritage, recently partnered with Therapy Specialists, has a Per Diem opportunity open for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist at a beautiful resort-style Senior Living facility in Redwood City, CA.
This is a great opportunity to join a values-driven organization that’s mission is to enhance the quality of life of the individuals they serve and foster an environment for all to flourish by providing consistent quality care with honesty and integrity!
- Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- An active Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License in California.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Senior Living or Home Health experience is preferred, but New Grads with applicable clinical experience are welcome to apply!
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Rehab Optima EMR experience is preferred.
- PDPM Knowledge is desired.
Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Screening, evaluating, and providing treatment to patients in the following areas: expressive and receptive aphasia, cognitive-linguistic deficits, dysphasia, and dysarthria.
- Providing caregiver and family training, as needed.
- Effectively communicating with other disciplines, nursing, physicians, and families.
- Completing thorough documentation and managing paperwork efficiently with independence.
- Providing excellent customer service and patient care.
- Assisting with the growth of Speech Therapy program, as well as supporting the growth of other disciplines by advocating for all Rehab Services.
At HealthPRO-Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently, and provide the kind of care that will help change patient’s lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition and we empower employees to achieve their higher calling!
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible Schedule
Therapy Specialists supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Therapy Specialists is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action / Disability / Vets Employer.
Click Here To Apply