- Founded in 2012 by 5 food-obsessed cousins.
- Our ‘familia’ has grown since to 1,000 Puesto peeps and counting…
- We have 9 restaurants throughout California and no plans to slow down.
- Tacos and margs still flow all day, every day like a house party that never ends!
- We love beer so much that we bought a brewery and began to make our own.
- We hire for attitude, train for aptitude, and grow from within.
- Working hard and being nice to people comes naturally.
- You’re obsessed with tasty food, a well-balanced drink, and the warm glow of a dining room.
- You see the opportunity in every challenge, not the challenge in every opportunity.
- You like to learn and love to teach- every day is a school day.
- You’re looking to work smart, live well, and probably see the world.
- You want to grow in the hospitality industry and be given the tools to do so.
- Prior restaurant experience is great, but you know that a pattern of excellence and leadership matters more.
- We pay above the average salary in all markets, cuz you’re worth it!
- We share the love by offering bonus payments of up to 10% of your base salary.
- You’ll be coached, mentored, and pushed further by a team of best-in-class directors.
- We take our leaders to Mexico to drink tequila and mezcal, no joke.
- 50% off when you dine at any Puesto, even on Taco Tuesday!
- Healthcare, duh.
- Did we mention we’re fast-growing? Plant yourself in and hop on the Puesto Path….
Check out the link below to get a better sense of who we are at Puesto!
We’re inspired by the world-renowned chefs and street vendors of Mexico City. We start with whole ingredients like tenderloins you can throw over your shoulder and fresh local catch from our fisherman neighbors. Our tortillas are made with organic, non-GMO, blue corn because it’s the 1200 BC old-fashioned way. We believe every meal should be a party, and most parties should have tequila. When you eat one of our tacos, hold it stable and face-dive in. That’s a metaphor for how your taco was conceptualized: face-first into freshness with a steady grip on tradition.
Click Here To Apply