What will I be responsible for in this job? (brief summary of the role)
1) Work with Product Management to understand the business requirements of the application to integrate with the enterprise cloud platform.
2) Work with Technical Product Management (TPM) to understand the platform components and SaaS capabilities.
3) Work with Program Management / Release manager to plan and organize End-to-End Integration testing scope and exit criteria for each major release.
4) Work with product test team to understand test acceptance criteria, unique business cases, and to coordinate testing activities between platform and product development teams.
5) Continue to enhance and mature the automated test framework to support current and future development efforts.
What are the requirements?
- Years of experience: 7+
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Physical requirements: Operate a computer laptop for long periods of time
What critical skills are needed for you to consider someone for this position?
- Possesses sustained energy to set and meet challenging objectives; the ability to organize resources to achieve a standard of excellence in outcomes and monitor on-going performance.
- Advanced understanding of application functionality (e.g., business process flow, rules and functional flow) and associated interfaces.
- Advanced understanding of build procedures, operating system, database command languages and the programming languages and tools used by the enterprise.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to perform detail-oriented work.
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects.
- Solves Problems-Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; able to think critically to recognize and anticipate a problem (technical, operational, process, organizational) and to identify and implement the best solution in a timely manner.
- Project management awareness and time-management skills.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Agile software development cycle and practices
- Hands-on experience with AWS Cloud services; certification
- Big data platforms and ETL testing
- Testing web and mobile applications
- Testing RESTful APIs
- Programming in Java, Python
- Variety of test automation tools (Selenium, ReadyAPI!, TestNG, cucumber, etc.)
- US Healthcare industry experience
How much should I expect to travel?
Business-critical travel only at this time.
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for reimbursement.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site’s health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Click Here To Apply