Treat others with respect and have integrity?
If you said ‘yes’ to all of the above questions, we may have a place for you as an Estimator/Project Manager at Jimmy’s Roofing!
COMPANY BACKGROUNDJimmy’s Roofing continues to earn the trust of their customers and community. As an employee, we view you as part of our company family. Since the company’s founding in 2001, our core values continue to include; honesty, integrity, loyalty, courtesy, and moral strength. Because our company culture is centered around growth, we highly encourage it for each employee as much as the company. For this reason, we provide ongoing education, training and advancement opportunities.
Purpose: To estimate, sell, and manage projects that meet profit margin and customer satisfaction goals.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in estimating or project management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of a variety of commercial and residential roofing systems.
- Knowledge of OSHA guidelines and regulations.
- Current and valid driver’s license.
- Prepare accurate and timely estimates for projects by gathering information and analyzing metrics.
- Understand and coordinate activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Professionally communicate with clients to ensure clients’ needs are heard and met.
- Assist with preparation of project proposals, time frames, schedules, and budget.
- Excellent communication with all participants as point of contact to communicate project status and handle any issues that arise.
- Monitor working hours, budget, and plans using project management tools.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports.
- Organize subcontractor cost control, change orders, pre and post project documentation, purchase orders and proposals.
- Prepare all subcontracts and all project submittals.
- Build relationships with GC/Owner and vendors regarding RFIs, change orders, and project schedule.
- Schedule inspections and gather necessary jurisdictional permits.
- Ability to understand the project, its requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications.
- Ability to problem solve with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new software and systems. Experience with a CRM preferred.
- Prior field experience beneficial but not required.
- Job functions require the ability to sit, stand, climb, walk, grasp, reach, stoop/crouch, and crawl.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 80 lbs.
- Must be able to carry and climb a 32′ ladder & work at heights
- Ability to exchange information through listening and talking with other individuals.
Benefits & Perks
- Company vehicle, laptop, and phone provided.
- Positive work environment
- A Safe, Professional, and Drug Free Work Environment.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance benefits.
- PTO and paid holidays
- Simple IRA with company match
- Continuing Education
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. Applicant must have a professional appearance, be drug free, cover any visible tattoos, hold a current and unrestricted driver’s license, and have reliable transportation.
**Jimmy’s Roofing is a drug-free workplace. All employment offers are contingent upon passing a criminal background, drug and physical aptitude test**
Click Here To Apply