Deloitte Consulting LLP is seeking a top-performing professional services and solution sales executive to pursue clients to support Deloitte’s Product Engineering Services (PES) practice revenue goals.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte’s businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, Sales Executives focus their highly skilled efforts in developing and managing relationships with qualified targets clients and decision makers to uncover and screen opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrated selling attributes and techniques, as well as product engineering services experience. Key attributes for the ideal candidate include a broad understanding of Product engineering services domain & market, Embedded Systems, IoT, Software & Hardware Design, Cloud. In addition, must demonstrate ability to start cold, open new accounts and expand them. Should be a go getter, have a strong track record of PES sales, ability to set challenging sales goals and exceed them, be collaborative in approach and create value for clients in the market. The Sales Executive (SE) is primarily responsible for growing Deloitte services revenue aligned with the PES practice.
Work you will do:
The Sales Executive is responsible for selling Deloitte’s Product engineering consulting services. The role involves creating awareness, building relationships, credentializing our capabilities with key accounts in Hitech, Automotive, MedTech and Industrial products. Sales executives focus on identifying, qualifying and leading product engineering services pursuits. Experience selling large, strategic product engineering projects will be important. Supporting direct marketing campaigns – including following up on inside sales marketing efforts. Work directly with our PMD leaders to create strategic and tactical plans to uncover and close product engineering projects. Influencing engineering decision-makers at the highest levels within large enterprise accounts. Leveraging executive level relationships to introduce Deloitte LLP and create and pursue selling opportunities. Teamwork, fostering relationships, and strategic selling skills are a requirement. As a Sales Executive you will:
- Manage revenue goals, facilitate regular pipeline calls and account planning sessions.
- Create and implement viable business plans to ensure long-term goals are realized.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with senior leaders of the clients to ensure all parties stay in sync and satisfied with progress and outcome of partnerships.
- Demonstrate ability to identify potential customers and develop new opportunities. This will include identify target contacts, qualify opportunities and new client relationships, engaging appropriate PPMDs / SMs for follow up conversations, developing proposals, making presentations, and nurturing relationship.
- Contribute to pursuit processes by leveraging relationships for insights and influence, including determining “win” themes, aligning messaging with client needs and developing overview materials to support initial meetings/conversations.
- Demonstrate ability to lead multiple strategic partnerships and activate internal networks.
- Coordinate and manage go-to-market programs with Alliance Partners where applicable. Gain broad understanding of Alliance Partners’ solutions / offerings.
- Understand market segmentation of target clients and potential fit with relevant business processes, technology platforms, market offerings and ecosystems.
What you will bring:
- Proven track record and broad understanding of Product Engineering Services market.
- Successful track record of sales, selling product engineering services within any of the following Industry sectors – Hitech, Automotive, Life Sciences and Healthcare or Industrial
- 10+ years of experience in managing complex sales pursuits characterized by long sales cycles and significant dollar transactions. Demonstrated consistent track record of delivering multi-million dollar revenue per annum.
- 3+ years of Direct Sales / Presales experience at a Product Engineering Services company.
- Tech-savvy – broad understanding of large-scale product engineering services engagements In turnkey engagement models.
- Experience in successfully developing and implementing GTM/go-to-market strategies.
- Strategic mindset, able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new sales and marketing initiatives.
- Ability to develop and secure relationships with buyers, decision makers, influencers and other referral sources across a variety of industries.
- Brings significant business relationships with senior engineering executives (CTO, VP, Director of Engg)
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead multiple strategic partnerships.
- Broad knowledge of Product engineering and technology strategy, systems engineering, product design (UI/UX), Product engineering and development (analysis, features, software, hardware, mechanical etc.), product testing, product support and maintenance etc.
- Effective presentation skills, able to command the audience, both technical and non-technical,
- Proficient use of MS Office, LinkedIn, and Salesforce.com.
- Excellent spoken, written communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-layered matrix organization serving many leaders.
- Ability to work across time zones, able to travel domestically and internationally to support joint alliance sales pursuits.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to working in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree, preferred.
Click Here To Apply