Kupono Government Services LLC is looking for a qualified Payroll Specialist supporting our contract with PMRF.
The Payroll Specialist’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, payroll processing, reporting, review ADP reporting, maintaining the integrity of the CostPoint Timesheet/Entry posting process to ensure accurate, timely processing. The candidate will become proficient with our entire payroll process to include Timekeeping System, Cost Accounting System, and ADP.
Summary of Duties/Responsibilities:
- Process multi-company payroll.
- Process new hire/termination paperwork.
- Provide support to Managers and employees.
- Coordinate weekly reports for corporate offices.
- Generate Labor Distributions inclusive of the payroll process in CostPoint.
- Maintain timekeeping system to ensure support of policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely approval of timesheets.
- Coordinate with HR/Finance to ensure accuracy of data in CostPoint.
- Work on specialized projects assigned.
- Familiarity with many different leave types (FMLA, Military etc.).
- SCA Contracts – Service Contract Act.
- Provide pay period reports timely.
Perform other duties and projects as requested
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, monitoring and customer service skills required.
- High School Diploma is required.
- BS degree is preferred but experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with a Time & Attendance application; CostPoint Time and Attendance is preferred.
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with Labor Distributions; CostPoint Labor Distribution generation and management is preferred.
- Five plus (5+) years’ experience with ADP Payroll; Workforce is preferred.
- The ability to handle multiple projects or tasks, while effectively prioritizing to meet deadlines in an ever changing fast paced environment.
- The ability to push things to an end and manage conflicts effectively.
- The ability to work independently in an environment of rapid change.
- An excellent written and verbal communication skill.
- A strong working knowledge of Excel is preferred.
- Is independent and confident and works well in a team environment.
- Experience in the Deltek Accounting System (CostPoint) is preferred.
Experience in ADP Payroll (Workforce) is preferred
Security Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain the appropriate security clearance (Secret clearance).
Kūpono Government Services is a fast-growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; and 10 paid holidays. Kūpono Government Services is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please click here to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned and 8(a) certified businesses. The Family of Companies (FOCs) includes Ke`aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions, Kūpono Government Services, and Kapili Services, Po`okela Solutions, Kīkaha Solutions, LLC, and Pololei Solutions, LLC. Alaka`ina Foundation activities under the 501(c)3 principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which includes providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.
For additional information, please visit www.alakainafoundation.com
Click Here To Apply