(LPN) Weekend shifts in Woodinville, WA
What we offer our Essential workers
Right at Home Seattle/Eastside cares about your safety as a nurse and offers hours and locations that work with your schedule. Work one-on-one in patient’s homes knowing that our office and clinical staff are here to support you.
Ben Solomon on Right at Home – YouTube
We are seeking License Practical Nurses (LPN) to provide dedicated 1-on-1 private duty nursing care to our home health client in Woodinville, WA.
- Perform comprehensive subjective and objective assessment of client status
- Develop individualized plan of care
- Provide consistent Vent and Trach nursing support
- Assist client with ADLs (including Hoyer transfers and bowel program)
- Medication administration
- Consistently demonstrate competency with technical nursing skills according to legal scope of practice
- Communicate effectively regarding patient’s condition
- Active WA state Nursing License (LPN)
- Current CPR
- Must have reliable transportation
#essentialworkers #nursing #homecare #iskillednursing
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.
Click Here To Apply