Our staff share warms smiles while helping seniors enjoy their daily routines and live life to the fullest. Become part of our family, grow your skills and career, and have the satisfaction of helping make seniors’ lives brighter every day.
If you are looking for an opportunity to enrich the lives of others and you share our passion for making a difference in people’s lives, come join our team! Our residents are the reason we choose to deliver high quality care and services in a home-like setting. We offer competitive wages, benefits, training, and the opportunity for growth. We welcome you to apply & join our family today!
Our ideal caregiver will:
- Read and implement care/activities of daily living (ADLs) according to resident service plan within the scope of practice of certification or licensure. Effectively works within professional scope of practice per state laws, regulations and professional standards.
- Responds to resident needs, pendant calls, and other community alarms in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates empathy and develops caring rapport with residents. Promotes resident independence and self-care.
- Communicates clearly, professionally, and timely. Maintains professional communication channels with all members of healthcare team.
- Reads, writes, speaks, and understands English at the level necessary for performing duties.
- Delivers care and services in accordance with individual service plan for all assigned residents. Maintains accurate and complete records of care delivered. At the start of each shift conducts visual safety check on all assigned residents and at the end of each shift, effectively communicates (written or verbal) resident status with next shift.
- Communicates change of condition in any resident to nursing in a timely and effective manner.
- Completes incident reports accurately and timely. Understands policies pertaining to safety and infection control and demonstrates practices to control the spread of communicable illnesses. Promotes a clean, orderly, and safe environment. Assist housekeeping and maintenance staff to keep community and resident property clean.
- Recognizes, responds to and reports concerns in resident’s environment to ensure safety and comfort of resident.
- Demonstrates behavior which maintains and respects resident rights and promotes independence, regardless of race, religion, lifestyle, sexual preference, and disease process.
- Addresses individual behavioral needs of the resident and demonstrates the ability to identify psychosocial needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Nursing home
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
Our facility practices COVID safety guidelines that include but not limited to: daily COVID screening before start of shift, bi-weekly COVID testing, and proper PPE worn at all times.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply