- Primary responsible for leading and transforming/improving the Security Advisory Services and Technical Control oversight functions.
- Consulting experience to supplement and enhance teams’ capacity to act as advisors on security best practices and configurations.
- Strong technical control knowledge needed, preferred deep expertise in Network Security and Cloud Security, in order to approve configuration exceptions.
- Experience with SOC operations and/or MSSP governance for Security Operations knowledge in order to provide Security Service oversight and recommend improvements. Working knowledge of IAM, EDR, SIEM, DLP and Vulnerability Management are required.
- Support to the TPRM program up to and including performing reviews of suppliers.
- Pen testing, Incident Response and Threat Intelligence knowledge required as this is a role that will act as a delegate for the CISO.
– Delivery – Deliver projects, solutions and IT services in support of approved business and technology driven portfolios of work. Deliver solutions that meet functional requirements, meet delivery schedules, within cost projections, and are of high quality. Able to prepare and present IT solution recommendations, status updates, and business value propositions to the highest levels of business and IT leadership.
– Platform Availability and Stability – Ensure supported IT systems are stable and available. Take action to ensure platforms supported are stable and available. Ensure currency of upgrade path is consistent with IT strategy and business expectations. Plan for capacity, volume growth, retirement, SLA, and OLA’s.
– Business of IT – Leverages Multi Vendor relationships and ensures high performing Vendor deliveries. Collaborates and actively supports other IT functions to ensure overall IT success.
- Understands IT industry best practices, standards, and resources (Gartner, vendors, etc) to ensure continuous optimization of IT delivery effectiveness. Ensure overall success of IT delivery and meet customer expectations. Comply with process and control requirements. Understand and support the AZL mission, goals, and priorities.
– Manage staff, forecast and budgets – Direct and build high performing team. Ensure EE engagement is maintained at high levels. Manage to approved budget levels. Understand and know costs of delivery or services provided. Ensure EE development plans are set and achieved.
– Plan future – Interacts with IT and business leadership to contribute to the IT strategic plan, project portfolio plans, division, department, and individual goals that contribute to the success of Allianz and IT. Be innovative and plan for continuous improvement. Monitor and adjust goals and plan consistent with business and IT leadership expectations.
Click Here To Apply