TETER Architects + Engineers, Central California’s premier Architecture and Engineering Firm, is looking for an Architectural Design Professional II to join our team in designing a variety of projects including education, industrial, energy, federal, private sector, healthcare, and commercial.
The Architectural Design Professional will perform routine aspects of architectural assignments including drafting based on red-marks, preparing high quality construction documents, assembling drawings and project documents for submittal, and much more.
The successful Architectural Design Professional must be able to adhere to the Firm’s high standards of quality and performance; collaborate with team members across disciplines; follow instructions thoroughly; and grasp concepts with a high attention to detail.
Minimum requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Construction or a related field
- Three to four years of experience in a professional architecture environment
- Three to four years of experience with architectural projects from design through construction, including preparation of construction documents.
- Demonstrated use of REVIT and/or AutoCAD to effectively produce construction documents
- Understanding of the basic construction systems of walls, roofs, doors and windows
- Knowledge of building code concepts and applying to project design
- Effective manager of his/her own time, setting goals, prioritizing, and completing tasks on time
- Self-motivated and committed to growing him/herself and the firm
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
During COVID-19, TETER staff are primarily working from home with access to an office in Fresno, Visalia, Bakersfield, San Luis Obispo or Modesto. In order to best serve our clients located throughout Central California and visit project sites, the Design Professional should preferably reside near one of these offices. Continued remote work post-COVID may be possible if the candidate resides in Central or Northern California.
Compensation is based on experience. Traditional benefits include medical, dental, employee-paid vision, Cafeteria plan, and 401k, all taking effect on the 1st of the month following the date of employment. TETER also offers multiple benefits to help employees maintain positive work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle.
Professional development benefits include regularly-scheduled training opportunities, support for licensure, Buddy Program, Mentoring Program, and more!
TETER, LLP, has been serving a variety of public and private sector clients for nearly four decades. Our high-quality results come from exceptional performance, supportive relationships, and ongoing career development. We provide the tools and resources you need to thrive, as well as excellent benefits and fun rewards. In fact, our staff voted us as one of the country’s “Best Firms to Work For” in the A/E/C industry. Sound like a place you’d like to be?
Click Here To Apply