Accountable for crafting beverages and assisting guests in making beverage and food selections. Provide guests with prompt and friendly service while creating classic and innovated drinks exceeding the guest’s expectations.
- Mix, garnish and serve drinks according to company recipes.
- Deliver a consistently high level of guest service.
- Exhibit the ability to engage with multiple guests, prioritizing interactions and providing outstanding service.
- Demonstrate mastery of the food and beverage menu; respond to questions about menu items and drink options.
- Display comfortable, genuine sales approach; provide insight to popular menu items and make suggestions for additional plates and drink pairings.
- Adhere to all company guidelines and standards for serving alcoholic beverages.
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer throughout the night and be able to account for any and all discrepancies in the final drawer tally.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous Bartender experience is preferred or a minimum of 1-year experience in food service/hospitality.
- Liquor, beer, wine and beverage knowledge is a MUST.
- Previous point of sale system experience is recommended.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers and management.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including weekends, and shifts from morning through late night.
- Position will require frequent standing, bending/kneeling, lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
IPIC Theaters Team Member Incentives:
- $250 HIRING BONUS
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Career growth potential.
- Free Movie Tickets
- Food & Beverage discounts.
- Discounts through Life Mart and Tickets At Work.
IPIC Theaters, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
Click Here To Apply