Corgan seeks an outstanding Signage Specialist with experience and passion for signage and wayfinding design to join the firm in our Branded Environments team in the Dallas office location.
This entry to mid-level individual will join our team to focus on signage and wayfinding design. Specialist will collaborate with interdisciplinary teams of architects, interior designers, and consultants as well as clients, to deliver projects ranging from corporate workplace signage to complex signage & wayfinding strategies for larger sites and complex experiences. Your work will span a diverse range of markets including commercial workplace, aviation, education, healthcare, and data centers for both renovation and ground up projects.
Collaborating with the Branded Environments team in the production, documentation and implementation of interior and exterior signage and wayfinding solutions from conception through installation for a variety of clients in all our market sectors.
- Be knowledgeable in wayfinding strategies including static and digital solutions.
- Working with a Sr. Signage Specialist and Project Managers on design and documentation needs.
- Collaborating with interior design and architecture teams to ensure documentation is coordinated
- Meeting deadlines while managing many shifting priorities. This is a unique position and will require management of self in varying degrees depending on the project and client.
- Preparing documentation including message schedules, sign location plans and sign type drawings
- Assisting with the coordination of the construction administration phases during fabrication and installation of signage projects which may include shop visits, site visits and vendor management.
It is preferred that qualified applicants have a bachelor’s degree or associates degree in one or more of the following: visual communication/graphic design, interior design, architecture, environmental design, industrial design, experiential design or a related field; and have 1 – 4 years of experience in signage or Environmental Graphic Design for commercial environments.
Other qualifications include:
- Display a strong portfolio of past signage and wayfinding design
- Proficient in Adobe Suite software to produce design intent packages for bid/fabrication; experience in other 3D modeling and visualization software (such as Revit) is a plus
- Balance and prioritize multiple project deadlines
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Flexible attitude, strong organizational skills and effective communication skills
- Possess understanding of building design and construction and how it will relate to signage and wayfinding of a variety of spaces
- Possess a strong knowledge of typography and application of three-dimensional design
- Knowledge of signage types and demonstrate a basic understanding of materials
- Experience working in commercial settings, keeping within the constraints of local municipalities, and building codes including ADA
- Familiarity with architectural construction documents, scales, sections, plans and elevations
- Attention to detail
Corgan believes in partnering for success, building on our legacy for the future, and providing an excellent product. Corgan’s project sectors include aviation, data centers, commercial, education, interiors, and healthcare. Our 92% repeat client business record is a testament to our ability to serve clients in a competent, ethical, and professional manner. Corgan offers a competitive compensation and benefit package and in addition to our excellent environment, philanthropic culture and numerous awards, we offer the ability to work with the highest level of technical equipment and programs.
*Only applications received through our website will be considered.* EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet
Click Here To Apply