Dahl Ford in Onalaska, WI is hiring a Service Manager for our busy service department. In this critical leadership role, you will oversee service, Quick Lane and detail. Bring your service experience, leadership and passion for outstanding customer service, and we will support you to success. Earn a great income and be part of a family business that really values you.
This position is located in Onalaska, WI, near La Crosse and just off of the Mississippi River with plenty of outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, hiking and more!
As part of the Dahl team, you will be eligible for all company benefits including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k with automatic 3% company contribution, life insurance, disability insurance, accident insurance, discounts on vehicles and services, and much more!
Enjoy great hours as our service centers close at 5pm Mondays through Fridays, and are only open until 12noon on Saturdays. This allows us to serve our guests well, and also give you a strong work-life balance, which is very important to us.
- Utilize guest service skills to interact with and take care of our guests
- Make sure guests receive prompt, friendly courteous service
- Serve as a liaison between techs, advisors and guests
- Manage, hire, and train service advisors and technicians
- Must be able to forecast budgets and set goals for department
- Manage the payroll within the department
- Responsible for profitability and CSI in the department- meeting internal and manufacturer expectations
- Manage work flow in the department
- Work with other departments in the dealership to achieve facility goals
- Passion to achieve high standards, specifically with regards to customer service and satisfaction scores
- Excellent communication and guest service skills
- Must have exceptional organizational skills
- Previous leadership experience
- Previous automotive service experience
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply