At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes us unique.
As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided our journey to help solve some of healthcare’s complex challenges.
We believe a great idea can come from anywhere—inclusion and mutual respect are vital to our culture. We value character grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and strive to achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s help to advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function Of Position:
The Recruiter is a critical driver of Intuitive Surgical’s continued growth and success in the medical robotics field. The Recruiter will partner closely with leadership teams and HR to drive successful hiring processes for current and future job openings for the company. This person is responsible for sourcing and recruiting for a variety of positions.
This position reports directly to the CMO Recruiting Manager and is dedicated to recruiting for a variety of current and future openings. You will work with hiring managers, sourcing recruiters, finance, & HR Partners to meet hiring plans. The Senior Recruiter is a critical driver of Intuitive Surgical continued growth and success in the medical robitics field.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work as a talent advisor with hiring managers regarding the recruiting process.
- Partner with hiring manager to understand key requirements and develop strategies in partnership with the sourcing team to enable strong candidate flow.
- Develop and implement sources for applicants using networking, internet sourcing, employee referral programs, job fairs, trade fairs, associations, etc.
- Identify passive job seekers using a full range of recruitment search tactics.
- Screen candidates for position and company fit utilizing CCEEE methodology.
- Drive timely execution of sourcing and screening process.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure a smooth recruiting process and consult with them regarding staffing best practices, trends, issues and challenges.
- Provide talent availability heat maps to help guide hiring manager during recruiting strategy meeting.
- Maintain accurate and thorough records of all recruiting in the ATS for the purpose of government reporting and resource analysis.
- Be an active participant in driving continuous improvement initiatives within the Staffing team.
- Mentor others, demonstrate interpersonal awareness, encourages excellence, leverage and value diversity, and foster collaboration.
- Understand, analyze, and present data associated with hiring process.
- Develop collaborative partnerships with HRBPs, Finance, business leaders and other key stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and benchmark other organizations on best practices to ensure the most effective tools and resources are being utilized.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years recruitment experience.
- Must have demonstrated experience with full lifecycle sourcing and recruiting for technical openings.
- Good working knowledge of systems and tools including electronic applicant tracking, database data management, and MS Office Suite
- A partnering, collaborative, communicative, continuous improvement perspective to be applied to cross functional.
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Shift 1 – Day
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Travel Requirements: Yes, 10 % of the Time Shift: Shift 1 – Day
Click Here To Apply