Raabe Ford Lincoln is looking for energetic, self motivated individuals who enjoys earning and maintaining relationships and serving our customers as well as one another.
We believe that to exceed our customers’ expectations we must engage into our Core Vales. Integrity, Urgency, Team work, Attention to Detail and through Personal Growth we can create a happy customer base.
We have many different types of Employment Opportunities ranging from Sales to Service to Administration and Management
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase.
- Build strong rapport with customers.
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles.
- Learn to overcome objections, close sales, and perform all other steps of the sales process in accordance with company standards.
- Report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analysis
- Previous dealership experience is a huge plus
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing with a friendly personality, especially while handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Have quality customer service skills
- Possess strong communication skills
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.
- paid vacation
Click Here To Apply