HIRING IMMEDIATELY- RETAIL FLOOR ASSOCIATE!!!
Ashley HomeStore, the #1 Mattress and Furniture retailer in North America, has an immediate opening for a Floor Support – The ideal candidate is responsible for assisting with organizing the showroom floor inside our retail store location and moving furniture as specified by the Visual Presentation Manager, loading and unloading customer purchases, receiving furniture shipments and assembling furniture.
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunity for advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Benefits
- 401k Plan
- Employee Purchase Discounts of 30% or more
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Place furniture on the showroom floor as specified by the VPM.
- Load and unload customer purchases.
- Receive furniture shipments.
- Assemble furniture as needed.
- Assist with organizing the showroom.
- Maintain the back room storage area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Complete inventory paperwork.
- Climb ladders to hang accessories or pictures.
- Change our light bulbs and other minor maintenance work.
- Understand and maintain all safe work practices and rules.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Entry Level
- Ability to safely move up to 50 lbs or more with assistance.
- Ability to carry out goals and instructions and to follow through on assignments.
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, climb and walk frequently.
- Demonstrates a customer focus.
Ashley HomeStore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ashley HomeStore does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by approp
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $13.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply