Plus, get a Free Interview Meal***
Youre awesome. You make an impression wherever you go. You dont want to work at just any restaurant, you want to work with a restaurant that will develop you, nourish and inspire you, and provide a fun atmosphere that will make it fun to go to work every day.
Noodles is that restaurant and were looking for an amazing Team Member to join our team as a cashier, server, cook and/or curbside specialist.
At Noodles & Company, our mission is to always nourish and inspire every team member, guest and community we serve. We accomplish this by living our values of We Care, We Show Pride, We are Passionate, and We Love Life! We provide opportunities to learn culinary skills working with fresh food and the art of personal connection with our guests. Come join our amazing team, make new friends, develop your career and have fun!
?We are proud to be recognized on Forbes 2021 Best Employers for Diversity and Forbes’ 2021 Best Employers for Women lists and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where Noodlers can bring their full self to work.
Careers at Noodles are served with a side of:
- Flexible scheduling part-time and full-time opportunities
- Free shift meal plus, food, cell phone and event ticket discounts
- Competitive pay, plus tips for eligible locations**
- Paid sick time off
- Scholarship opportunities and tuition assistance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) and stock purchase discounts
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free online Spanish and English language courses
- Learn more about our benefits: noodles.com/careers/perks/
- Greet guests to make them feel welcome and answer any menu questions
- Take guests food orders and handle credit and cash transactions
- Serve our Real Food to guests and respond to any requests
- Prepare food items quickly and accurately; this could include preparing noodle dishes, appetizers and salads
- Ensure the restaurant is always clean and welcoming for guests
- Desire to surprise each guest with the experience
- Love for working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Dependable, strong work ethic
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position, including walking, bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling or moving objects up to 55 pounds. Other physical requirements may apply, as reasonably applicable in a standard kitchen/restaurant environment
We are committed to ensuring the safety of our Team Members and Guests. Our safety measures include:
- Symptom screenings before each shift
- Enhanced cleaning and handwashing procedures
- Plexiglass shields and social distancing between Team Members and Guests
- Face coverings are provided for all team members
- Learn more about our safety: noodles.com/teammembersafety
Noodles is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our goal is to be an inclusive and diverse team that is representative of the communities and guests we serve.
As of August 24, 2021, the average hourly rate for tipping across company owned restaurants is 2.22 per team member. Noodles makes no guarantees about tip earnings.
*** Enjoy a free bowl of noodles, pasta, soup, or salad at participating Noodles & Company restaurant locations when you interview for any in-restaurant position. Interviewing manager to approve Free Bowlup to $10 valuefollowing your completed interview.
****Tipping eligible states include AZ, CO, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, MO, NC, OH, OR, PA, UT, VA, WA, WI
**Any BOH/FOH Team Member or Shift Manager who is hired and starts during Q4 (9/29/21 – 12/31/21) is eligible for a signing bonus of up to $250 (gross, applicable taxes will apply). The signing bonus will be paid following 90 days of employment and will be determined based on average weekly hours worked during that time frame. The Team Member must be an active Team Member at time of payout to be eligible.
Enjoy a free bowl of noodles, pasta, soup, or salad at participating Noodles & Company restaurant locations when you interview for any in-restaurant position. Interviewing manager to approve Free Bowl–up to $10 value–following your completed interview.
Brand: Noodles & Company
Address: 307 South Washington Naperville, IL – 60540
Property Description: 601 – Naperville
Property Number: 601
Click Here To Apply