Don’t just make a living…Make a difference!
AccentCare of New York, an AccentCare company, has been serving New Yorkers for over 30 years during which we have built a solid reputation for quality care, experience, and our commitment to our patients and their families. Our compassionate, qualified teams partner with community healthcare providers to deliver consistently exceptional care for patients and their family in New York City and the Hudson Valley.
Join our team! Grow with our company! Help our clients achieve optimal levels of health and remain independent at home!
Position: Regional Director of Operations Hudson Valley (Yonkers & Poughkeepsie)
Job Description/Requirements: Home Health experience
As a Regional Director of Operations you will:
- Recruit, hire, train, manage and provide ongoing development for Executive Directors and Clinical Supervisors.
- Provide direction and guidance in the oversight, implementation, and adherence to internal policies and procedures
- Provide assistance in the review and analysis of financial, clinical, and operational performance indicators and provide feedback to the General Manager and local management teams.
- Maintain current knowledge of program policy, service and license compliance requirements for agency programs.
- Responsible for filling in for an Executive Director at an agency in the event the position is vacant.
- Participate in the evaluation of agency performance through the annual evaluation process, quality assurance and performance program and periodic review of operations.
- Partner with the location leadership to assist in the hiring of a competent workforce, as needed.
- Support and communicate the organization’s goals, priorities, and professional standards.
- Work with location leadership to ensure effective report management and understanding of the data elements and overall impact to the branches.
- Develop and implement effective clinical and business management systems, oversees the audits of client charts, client satisfaction surveys and all service delivery within the region by conducting routine program audits, as assigned.
- Work in collaboration with the sales teams to identify and pursue opportunities for new markets & initiatives.
- Provide sales related support to location sales and operations teams.
- Guide Executive Directors in all operational areas including process and personnel management.
- Make site visits to locations and provides professional development and training to achieve optimum staff performance.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with key line, contracts, marketing, and clinical staff to ensure thorough understanding of company products/services.
- Ensure location leaders are kept abreast of assigned product lines, programs and services. Participates in the education of these to frontline caregivers, as directed.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Ensure a high level of customer service to our patients/clients and each other at all times.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
Bachelor’s degree preferred in a health or human services field and a minimum of three years agency operations and clinical management experience, with a minimum of three years multi-site management experience in hospice or home health. Other post-acute care management in addition to hospice and home health is a plus
Valid drivers’ license and current auto liability insurance
Possess in depth knowledge of Federal, State Regulations and requirements that regulate home health agency functions
Possess knowledge of federal and state resources available for use in organizational programs
Click Here To Apply