Special Care Medical is a Joint Commission accredited Veteran Owned Small Business. We are a Home Medical Equipment Company that supplies Medical Equipment to Veterans and Hospice patients across the state. We take pride in what we do and the service that we provide. Are you looking for a rewarding work opportunity? If, so please consider applying to join our team at Special Care Medical! We are looking for compassionate individuals who want to make a difference in our patients’ lives. Special Care Medical is now accepting applications for a Full Time Service Technician who is able to work some overtime, be placed in an on-call rotation, and work Saturday through Monday.
Competitive Pay plus benefits for full time employees. Sign on bonus of $300.00 paid out after 90-day probation period. Compensation for On-call paid the week of your on-call rotation.
Service Technicians deliver home medical equipment and instruct our patients’ and or families in their home or assisted living facilities while providing highly responsible patient care services.
· Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
· 3-months of industry related work experience or training
· Must demonstrate practical knowledge of cleaning techniques and processes
· This position requires background check, pre-employment drug screen, valid driver’s license, clean driving history
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule, take call and work weekends
· Must have good time management skills, organizational skills and communication skills
· Clean, disinfect, and functionally check durable medical equipment
· Safely Drive and Maintain company vehicle
· Load and secure delivery of medical equipment
· Prioritize and coordinate deliveries, pick-ups and service call in an effective manner
· Educate patients’ and their caregivers on the proper use of equipment and supplies
· Interact with patients’ and caregivers of all ages and ethnicities
· Perform assessments and reassessment of each customer’s service needs
· Complete appropriate documentation for each piece of equipment delivered
This company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Are you over the age of 21?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply