At Intuitive, we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints. Our mission is our guiding force; our culture is the DNA that makes us unique.
As a pioneer in robotic-assisted surgery (RAS), we have been expanding our innovations through technology to help make a difference in the world. For 25 years, human ingenuity has guided our journey to help solve some of healthcare’s complex challenges.
We believe a great idea can come from anywhere—inclusion and mutual respect are vital to our culture. We value character grounded in integrity, a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and diverse experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and strive to achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients.
Together, let’s help to advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
The Genesis Specialist will provide customers with onsite technology integration, education and utilization support. This individual will closely partner with Sales, Marketing, Customer Training, Customer Services, and Tech Support to ensure that customers have the necessary tools to launch, optimize and sustain a successful robotic surgery and/or diagnosis program. The Genesis Specialist will be actively involved in care team training, program support and continuous improvement initiatives and collaborate extensively on hospital staff education plans, process improvement and troubleshooting initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain expertise in the following:
- Intuitive technology use and troubleshooting
- Intuitive technology applications
- Proper handling, care and use of Intuitive Instruments and Accessories
- Cleaning and sterilization of Intuitive instrumentation
- OR care team, Central Sterile and program workflow best practices
- Training and coaching methodologies/techniques and best practices
- Independently manage assigned territory while effectively managing work time and schedule
- Collaborate with customer, Intuitive commercial and support teams to formulate a customized onsite integration and education plan based on Hospital use patterns, processes, protocols, goals and other feedback
- Uncover customer needs, utilization barriers, and opportunities
- Prioritize potential solutions in creation of an integration and education plan
- Gain alignment with all parties on said plan
- Deliver customized Intuitive technology , process optimization and cost-reduction in-services onsite for surgeons, care teams, and Central Sterile staff
- Track progress and communicate status to customer on a schedule identified within the plan
- Align with sales and marketing partners on delivering customized customer assistance, as needed
- Support integration of new Intuitive technology into OR and Central Sterile environments
- Support ongoing utilization and management of Intuitive technologies across all hospital stakeholders
- Support Intuitive technology troubleshooting and general maintenance
- Identify and/or respond to customer complaints and ensure detailed documentation is captured in the proper business system or applications
- Provide OR case support as needed
- Support other customer and internal educational events outside of normal territory support
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferably in Clinical or Health Sciences, Healthcare Management, Engineering, Business Administration, Communications or Education or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4-6 years training experience with proven experience providing training on complex topics and/or technology
- Experience in an Operating Room and/or Sterile Processing Department environment
- Proven ability to work effectively and drive results as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to present to varying group sizes
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to be flexible with work hours
- Fluent in English and local language as required
- Ability to travel overnight up to 50%
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Shift 1 – Day
Travel : Yes, 50 % of the Time
Travel Requirements: Yes, 50 % of the Time Shift: Shift 1 – Day
Click Here To Apply