Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
As part of Honeywell Safetyand Productivity Solutions (SPS), Advanced Sensing Technologies (AST) has anexciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial General Manager to drive globalBreakthrough Technology Initiatives. TheGM will lead a dedicated and highly talented technology andcommercial team to develop and implement initiatives to significantly driverevenue in new technologies and markets for AST.
The GM will beresponsible for expanding AST share of wallet for sensor-based solutions,including software, in patient monitoring, diagnostics, drug delivery andrespiratory spaces. She or he is fully responsible for the end-to-endprocess, from ideation to financial results and will manage a cross-functionalteam including engineering, program management, sales, and marketing. She or hewill be accountable to both AST leadership as well as the (SPS) Leadership Teamincluding the SPS CEO.
She or he will be requiredto navigate the broader organization including Engineering, AdvancedTechnology, Integrated Supply Chain, Finance, Strategy, Marketing, and Sales todevelop and maximize return on a pipeline of new sensing solutions ideasthat will deliver value to customers and high growth over the next 3 years.Hence, ability to demonstrate strong entrepreneurial mentality and experiencein establishing start-up or new business ventures in white spaces isessential to enable profitable growth toachieve aggressive financial growth metrics.
- Main responsibilities willinclude ideation and commercialization of new technologies, talent management,product roadmaps, driving organizational efficiency, attainment of keyfinancial metrics, customer engagements and understanding market trends &competitors.
- Drive ideation and development of a strong BTI pipeline to deliver needle moving growth for Healthcare using customer and market backed research.
- Own end to end activities to deliver revenue and P&< targets while monitoring and optimizing pricing policies for new technology spaces
- Responsible for strategy development and deployment
- Lead and develop a team of highly motivated technology and commercial people focused solely on BTI.
- Drive and develop value propositions for technology initiatives – and a rapid ‘kiss – kill’ process to ensure resources are focused on the highest value propositions
- Close alignment with AST and SPS Marketing, Technology and Commercial teams to achieve desired results.
- Work closely with Technology & Marketing teams to enable successful Product launches and targets
- Leverage strength of resources within the wider Honeywell as well as 3rd party suppliers and software eco-system partners to accelerate development and launch of new technologies.
- Will be involved with mergers and acquisitions and venture partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- 10 plus years’ experience in commercial or technology functions and business leadership within the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated start up or new business venture experience where he/she has built or scaled a business to deliver solid financial results
- MBA preferred
- Strong customer sales experience and product marketing acumen particularly in new market spaces with a track record of growing businesses within the healthcare industry
- Business acumen and knowledge of financial metrics.
- Quickly identifies patterns among problems & issues
- Makes timely decisions balancing systematic analysis, Decisive and logical while thoroughly evaluating issues
- Strong portfolio management skills specifically in ideation and delivery of new solutions.
- Excellent planning, execution, and project management skills
- Strong leadership skills – Ability to lead and develop a high performing team
- Executive level written/verbal communication skills
- Combination of hardware and software background would be ideal
- JOB ID: HRD140550
- Category: General Management
- Location: 830 E Arapaho Rd,Richardson,Texas,75081,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Click Here To Apply