Looking for a place where you can thrive?
** $500 SIGNING BONUS **
SavATree’s mission is to take our passion for nature and keep our outdoors beautiful and flourishing. Through our comprehensive tree, shrub, and lawn care we work hard to make sure our discerning customers have attractive, healthy and cared-for green spaces to enjoy. Over the last thirty years, we have opened new offices across the country, and we are looking for people who want to grow with us.
Our team of mechanics are the driving force behind our operation. These professionals work inside as well as outside, ensuring our premier fleet is prepared and available for our Tree and Lawn Care Specialists. They apply their expertise in vehicle maintenance, as well as pride themselves on making available the power equipment and tools of the trade we need, allowing it to function in the safest and proper manner.
We want everyone to be able to identify and achieve their own version of success, which means giving each employee the room and opportunity to grow. To ensure that everyone has the best chance to succeed, we invest heavily in training and continuing education. We make it easy for you to reach out and get the help you need, even when it’s from the other side of the country. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where each employee has the resources and opportunities to advance his or her career and become a go-to subject matter expert. That’s why we often say that when you work here, you thrive here.
What a day is like:
Your focus will be to ensure that all equipment and vehicles are ready and working as needed through proper completion of repairs and maintenance. You’ll accomplish this by communicating and coordinating major repairs and maintenance with Managers, as well as listening to specialists and reading Vehicle Inspection Reports and prioritizing your work. You’ll be responsible for ordering and receiving parts and supplies, as well as the proper completion of paperwork for the office and vendors. Whenever possible, you’ll train field specialists on equipment maintenance and vehicle operations. You’ll do it all while maintaining a safe and orderly work environment in the Shop and in the Yard.
What kind of person are we looking for? Someone with:
- A desire for job stability, security and quality work. Our fleet will always have the need to be maintained by mechanics who desire and take pride in caring for their own fleet and equipment.
- Small engine repair experience
- Two-stroke engine repair knowledge
- Diesel engine repair and maintenance experience
- Experience operating and maintaining aerial lifts (bucket) trucks, and/or Forestry equipment
- Experience with spray equipment, tanks and pumps
- Your own basic tools for engine repair and maintenance
- Ability to read and comprehend instruction manuals and diagnostic charts for purpose of learning and troubleshooting and analyze repair of a mechanical or electrical nature
- Valid Driver’s license, CDL preferred
- ASE certification a plus
Why you might love working here:
- We have lots of training and development opportunities and will support your continuing education in the industry
- You’ll work alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health and dental, paid time off, 401(K) Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Plan, Equipment Account
**This opportunity pays between $25-30/hr depending on experience, offers PTO, medical/dental/vision benefits and paid holidays**
SavATree is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace
Click Here To Apply