We are seeking an experienced EHS Manager for a manufacturer of Bakery Food Products. They proven foodservice bakery brands known for quality, variety and delicious taste.
Job Qualifications/Job Duties
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Environmental or Safety related science field, technical discipline, or other occupational health related certification.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in managing EHS activities supporting a Manufacturing preferably Food related organization.
- Experience managing projects and EHS compliance.
- The EHS Specialist is responsible for maintaining the Bakery compliance programs and Safety protocols.
- Manage development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of safety programs, compliance plans, and safety initiatives.
- Conduct and/or facilitate EHS inspections and assessments to assure compliance with regulatory requirements,
- Audit and monitor activities to ensure all safety and health regulatory requirements are being met.
- Very competitive compensation plan.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, life, disability insurances.
- 401k, Flex spending accounts
- employee assistance programs
Southbridge, MA, United States of America
10/6/2021 5:57:53 PM