Driver Medical Imaging Assistant – Mammography | Part-Time
Brooklyn Park, MN 55443
For 40 years, Shared Medical Services has been building on our strong foundation with our team of over 350 industry professionals who are deeply committed to our customers. We have achieved this long-lasting success through our commitment to state-of-the-art equipment, delivering unmatched customer service, and our experienced and professional team. We call this the SMS Difference!
As an employee-owned company, Shared Medical Services continues to be a well-respected, trusted, and proven provider of specialized medical imaging solutions.
- 2-3 days per week
- Schedules subject to change
- Safely relocate the equivalent to 26’ straight truck to medical facilities along a dedicated route in accordance with DOT rules and regulations
- At each location, you will conduct set-up and tear down of the trailer
- You will assist in the patient-care capacity by escorting patients from the medical facility to the mobile unit, while ensuring excellent patient care, comfort, safety, and confidentiality (we will train you!)
- Some administrative tasks required, including time/activity reports, billing, drivers’ logs, and any applicable maintenance, mileage, or inspection forms
- You will be paid per hour based on experience
- Paid lodging and per diems for overnight stays
- Plus, you may be eligible to join our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- High school Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Must possess valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Must pass DOT physical
- Successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check, urine drug screen and physical
If you enjoy driving and helping people, apply today!
Shared Medical Services is a leading supplier of specialized imaging solutions including MRI, PET/CT, CT, and Digital Mammography.
CLEAN COMMITMENT: Shared Medical Services has standard practices for a clean mobile environment and infection control policies and procedures for all patients. EVERY PATIENT. EVERY DAY.
SHARED MEDICAL SERVICES
209 Limestone Pass
Cottage Grove, WI 53527
An Employee Owned Company
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Job Type: Part-time
- Driver’s License (Required)
Click Here To Apply