Arete Direct LLC is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner looking for an enthusiastic and motivated candidate to join our team as a Driver Dispatch Manager. We are seeking a hard-working reliable candidate who is team oriented and demonstrates exceptional customer service. This job is perfect for someone searching for an active work environment and who thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Lead dispatch and on-road support operations
- Receive and answer emergency and non-emergency calls from Delivery Associates
- Record all the calls using incident report and coordinating with support partners
- Proactively address problems and suggest solutions.
- Receive and dispatch orders and route assignments from Amazon, Owner and Manager
- Assess situation and prioritize calls
- Oversee the routes and track delivery status
- Track driver metrics, train and coach drivers
Why you’ll Love Working For a DSP:
- Earn More: Competitive compensation
- Compelling Benefits: Paid time off and health insurance for all full time employees
- Independence: Spend the majority of the day on the road delivering smiles to customers
- Stay Active: You’ll be on the move during your shift as you deliver packages from the delivery vehicle to the customers doorstep
- Professional Growth: Career growth opportunities such as moving into lead driver, dispatcher, or Operations Manager roles, DOT certification, professional development and training
- Team Environment: a fun, fast paced and supportive company culture
What You’ll Need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must have a valid drivers license within the state of employment
- Submit to background check, motor vehicle records check and drug screening
- Must be able to move boxes up to 50lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
- Relevant Delivery Experience: 1 year required
- Driving Experience: 1 year required
- Familiar and able to operate smart phone and GPS technology
Health and safety are always a top priority for Amazon and the Delivery Service Partners Amazon contracts with. In partnership with one another, Amazon and the DSPs continue to consult with medical and health experts and take all appropriate recommended precautions to keep everyone healthy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
To keep our employees safe, we socially distance, clean out vans and equipment with sanitizing wipes and disinfecting spray.
- You see a colleague struggling within their van during load out time. You’ve already finished loading and organizing your van. Would you assist your colleague? Please explain as to why and what, if any useful information would you provide them with.
- Provide an example of a time you showed strong teamwork skills in one of your prior or current place of employment.
- What makes a team function successfully?
- What are some ways that can inspire your teammates in times of hardship?
- Have you ever found it difficult to work with a manager or other team members?
- What role have you played in team situations?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driving: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- On the road
Work Location: On the road
Click Here To Apply