Miguel’s Jr. stays true to who we are with Our WHY, or our purpose: We create positive experiences and opportunities around the LOVE OF FOOD, FAMILY, AND SERVICE.
At Miguel’s you will find more than just a job. We are a family and a team with goals and aspirations!
Our Cashiers are one of the most important jobs in the restaurant: Guiding our guests to enjoy the most out of our menu and serving them with a friendly smile. If you enjoy cooking and pleasing people, this is a great job for you!
Our team members enjoy:
- Free meals on every shift
Generous food discounts on days off
A fun environment
- Full or Part time available
Training for advancement within the restaurant or corporate office
Great Benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, 401k with company match and much more!
Full Job Description:
All Front-of-House Team Members, including the cashier maintain outstanding customer service in every interaction with guests they have. The FOH Cashier ensures that each guest is greeted with a smile and all orders are consistent and held to Miguel’s Restaurant’s standard to provide a great customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Entering food orders using cash register POS System
- Handling Cash and credit transactions carefully and efficiently
- Deliver food to guest table
- Bagging food for takeout orders
- Maintain a well stocked salsa bar, drink cup lids, napkins before and after shift
- Maintain fresh coffee, unsweetened tea, lemonade and horchata
- Maintain cleanliness of the restaurant to standard, including restrooms
- Assist in resolving customer questions and concerns
- Takes pride in serving guests and providing exceptional customer service
- Maintain food safety HACCP checks daily
- Completes other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Great problem solving and priority setting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills both with external and internal customers
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are a must
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation (DOE)
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & (PSL) Paid Sick Leave
- Health Insurance benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Basic PC knowledge
- Ability to handle cash and credit transactions
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to multitask and prioritize task
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Must supply a food handlers card when hired
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to whether conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and consistent with a restaurant environment.
Click Here To Apply