12 days pto + 7 days national holiday
Base + great commission package – on target earning $55,000+ PA
Fast-growing, regional sign manufacturing and installation company of custom architectural signage has an immediate Project Manager / Account Manager position within our organization.
We are looking to hire an outstanding individual to assist in developing new business and servicing inbound customer orders to exceed customer expectations.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve on a team whose responsibilities include maintaining service and upsell to existing client base, developing new customers, and searching for potential prospects in their designated geographic area.
- Manage accounts and customer base.
- Provide regular communication and promote services provided by company.
- Be responsible for generating new business from major corporate organizations using internal database and self-generated leads, as well as managing their day to day sales pipeline.
- Build on relationships with existing/potential customers and channel partners.
**Some leads will be provided but this role is mostly driven by self-generated leads and networking.**
What you’ll need to have:
- Working experience in a custom manufacturing environment
- Self-motivated individual who can move from task to task quickly and efficiently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with standard design/office software including Corel Draw/Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent multi-tasking and organization skills is a must
- Willingness to learn and be trained on the job
- Great customer service skills/experience
- Must work well in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Sign Industry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sign Project Management: 2 years (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply