Resident Services Director
Sack Properties is looking for a people-passionate individual to oversee the resident experience of a portfolio of North Bay communities from Novato, CA to Rohnert Park, CA. We seek someone who can serve as a liaison to our residents, deploy and execute a resident lifestyle and life cycle experience, and plan resident engagement events for multiple communities.
Sack Properties is a growing company in the Property Management industry whose goals are to own and manage assets throughout the West coast region. Sack Properties continues to grow into the Pacific Northwest and has established itself in Northern California for over 60 years. In addition to expanding our portfolio we are intent on recruiting and welcoming professionals, who embody our entrepreneurial spirit, to Sack Properties.
Essential Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for the deployment and execution of our resident lifestyle program.
- Champion of Textline and communications management.
- Facilitate community event planning and programming.
- Ensure the effective use of leasing strategies and oversee the marketing plan for all sites.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all to ensure a positive rapport with residents, vendors,associates, and investors to leave a professional and positive impression of Sack Properties.
- Create a positive work environment to attain company objectives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Property Management/Resident Services.
- Excellent written, verbal, technical and organizational skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental plans (100% Employer paid premium coverage for EE).
- 401k Plan with matching component.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holiday programs.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
Typical Physical Demands
Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping, and stretching. Occasionally lifting files or paper weighting up to 30 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Regular and consistent attendance on the job is an essential function.
Typical Working Conditions
Normal office environment. Incumbents must be able to physically access all exterior and interior parts of the community and amenities. Periodic exposure to outside elements where temperature, weather, odors, and/or landscape may be unpleasant and/or hazardous. Occasional evening or weekend work.
Click Here To Apply